Documenting environmental data in the field is very important, and using technology in the field allows field personnel to be more efficient. This webinar will discuss various field technologies currently being used by States and EPA. Presenters will provide examples of how they use Esri Survey123 and Collector to enhance field collection.
1. Darryl Morgan, Kansas Department of Health and Environment, “Welcome Slides”
2. Joe Schaefer, U.S. EPA, “EPA’s Approach to Electronic Data Collection for Sampling and Analytical Data”
3. Sheri Uhlenbruch, Kentucky Department of Environmental Protection, “GIS in the Field”
4. Chad Von Gruenigen, Kentucky Department of Environmental Protection, “GIS in the Field”
5. Chanh Le, Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality, “ArcOnline For CERCLA Projects”
6. David Nykodym, Missouri Department of Natural Resources, “Field to Report: Using ESRI Mobile Data Collection for Field Collection and Report Generation”