2021 ASTSWMO Mid-Year Meeting
April 22 - April 30
The April 2021 Virtual ASTSWMO Mid-Year Meeting will be held April 22-30, 2021 as a series of online webinars hosted on the GoToWebinar platform. The theme of this year’s meeting is “Emerging Waste Streams”.
View full agenda
ASTSWMO is pleased to invite State and Territorial (State) members, as well as EPA Headquarters and Regional staff, DOD officials, and other invited guests to the April 22 – April 30, 2021 ASTSWMO Mid-Year Meeting.
ALL GOTOWEBINAR REGISTRATIONS WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 2021
Please note that each day has a unique GoToWebinar registration link and you will need to register for the day(s) you wish to participate.
Welcome / Plenary / Keynote Speaker Sessions (04/22/21) – Register Here
Materials Management Sessions (04/26/21) – Register Here
- What’s the Buzz in Materials Management?
- Materials Management Roundtable
Tanks Sessions (04/27/21) – Register Here
- Containment Sumps Repairs
- Unintended Consequences of Petroleum Remediation
- State Revenues and Impacts to the Tanks Programs
CERCLA and Brownfields Sessions (04/28/21) – Register Here
- Planning for Resiliency and Sustainability of Remedies in a Changing
- EPA OBLR Virtual Roundtable
Hazardous Waste Session (04/29/21) – Register Here
- Hazardous Waste Roundtable
Joint Hazardous Waste & Materials Management Session (04/29/21) – Register Here
- Radiation Regulatory Framework 101: Regulatory Authority of States, NRC, and EPA
Federal Facilities Sessions (04/30/21) – Register Here
- What is Environmental Justice?
- Incorporating Environmental Justice at Federal Facility Cleanups
Please contact TJ Gannon (email@example.com) should you need any language or hearing assistance for this meeting.
ASTSWMO Gives Back
ASTSWMO knows that many families are in need as we navigate this pandemic. While the 2021 Mid-Year Meeting is being conducted virtually, ASTSWMO is continuing our ASTSWMO Gives Back initiative. We are providing the following links for you to explore to make a donation, or you may wish to donate to a food bank in your area.
World Central Kitchen