ASTSWMO COVID-19 Resources
Our Mission: To enhance and promote effective State and Territorial programs and to affect relevant national policies for waste and materials management, environmentally sustainable practices, and environmental restoration.
- March 30 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- April 22 - April 30
- August 3 @ 8:00 am - August 5 @ 12:00 pm
Presentations and recordings will be posted here.
- December 15, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
ASTSWMO RCRA Subtitle C Corrective Action 2020 and The Road Ahead Webinar Series: GenX and related PFAS in North CarolinaNovember 5, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- October 22, 2020 - November 5, 2020
- The notice of availability for public comment of the Interim PFAS Destruction and Disposal Guidance was published in the Federal Register on December 22, 2020.
Comments are due to EPA on or before February 22, 2021.
Food Waste – In the News:
- Too Good To Go: The App Against Food Waste By...on February 28, 2021 at 8:52 pm
- Food Waste Disposers Market Size 2021 | Industry...on February 28, 2021 at 6:12 pm
- Food Waste Management Market 2021 Analysis,...on February 28, 2021 at 5:30 pm
- Power Knot Launches the Smallest Industrial Grade...on February 28, 2021 at 5:00 pm
PFAS – In the News:
- The Herald's Opinion: Environmental limits on...on February 28, 2021 at 10:00 pm
- NSW will ban firefighting foams containing PFAS...on February 28, 2021 at 9:10 pm
- Officials to provide update on PFAS problems at...on February 28, 2021 at 9:07 pm
- TC Fire released PFAS-laden foam at airport -...on February 28, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Become a Member
To become a member please download, review, and fill out the form below. When you complete it please email it to the appropriate ASTSWMO staff (listed at the top of the form).
Lifetime Achievement Award
In 2002, ASTSWMO instituted the ASTSWMO Lifetime Achievement Award, to recognize an outstanding individual who has worked in State government in the areas of solid and hazardous waste management, sustainability/materials management, underground storage tanks, or contaminated site clean-up.
The purpose of the award is to recognize work done on behalf of the States and in furtherance of ASTSWMO’s mission to enhance and promote effective State and Territorial programs for waste and materials management, to encourage environmentally sustainable practices, and to affect relevant national waste and materials management policies.
Click here for the full description and a list of past winners.