ASTSWMO COVID-19 Resources
Our Mission: To enhance and promote effective State and Territorial programs and to affect relevant national policies for waste and materials management, environmentally sustainable practices, and environmental restoration.
- May 18 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- October 28 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 12:00 pm
- August 9, 2022 @ 8:00 am - August 11, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
Presentations and recordings will be posted here.
- April 22 - April 30
ASTSWMO RCRA Subtitle C Corrective Action 2020 and The Road Ahead Webinar Series: Pharmacia & Upjohn Company LLC Site: Case StudyMarch 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- December 15, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- The President’s FY 2022 Discretionary Funding Request was submitted to Congress on April 9. The request for EPA is $11.2 billion, a $2 billion increase over the 2021 enacted EPA budget. The request indicates that the President’s full FY 2022 budget is forthcoming in the months ahead. An April 9th EPA news release with the Administrator’s statement on the agency’s discretionary funding request can be found here.
- Want to learn more about the ASTSWMO CEC Steering Committee? Check out their new webpage!
Food Waste – In the News:
- Kinava launches the green-waste-to-biofuel...on May 10, 2021 at 3:57 am
- News and information - Empowering Pōneke to...on May 10, 2021 at 2:29 am
- Fast-Food Brands Look at Reusables to Attempt to...on May 10, 2021 at 12:02 am
- Conservation agents tranquilize black bear in...on May 10, 2021 at 12:02 am
PFAS – In the News:
- Toxic chemicals found in at-risk sea lions -...on May 10, 2021 at 4:56 am
- Rockland County And EPA Field Community Concerns...on May 9, 2021 at 5:14 pm
- Alligator photographed in Tyrrell County |...on May 9, 2021 at 4:36 pm
- 3M suing Michigan over toxic PFAS limitations -...on May 9, 2021 at 2:53 pm
Notice: Trying to get property 'data' of non-object in /home/customer/www/astswmo.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/feed-them-social/feeds/facebook/class-fts-facebook-feed.php on line 658
Notice: Trying to get property 'data' of non-object in /home/customer/www/astswmo.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/feed-them-social/feeds/facebook/class-fts-facebook-feed.php on line 669
Become a Member
To become a member please download, review, and fill out the form below. When you complete it please email it to the appropriate ASTSWMO staff (listed at the top of the form).
Lifetime Achievement Award
In 2002, ASTSWMO instituted the ASTSWMO Lifetime Achievement Award, to recognize an outstanding individual who has worked in State government in the areas of solid and hazardous waste management, sustainability/materials management, underground storage tanks, or contaminated site clean-up.
The purpose of the award is to recognize work done on behalf of the States and in furtherance of ASTSWMO’s mission to enhance and promote effective State and Territorial programs for waste and materials management, to encourage environmentally sustainable practices, and to affect relevant national waste and materials management policies.
Click here for the full description and a list of past winners.